Note that this can be used to subscribe to any Organization's Changelog, not just your own!
Done Did can integrate with Slack such that each any time a Changelog is published, you receive a notification in a Slack channel.
- Go to the "Integrations" section of your team's Slack.
- Click "Add" on the "Incoming Webhooks" integration.
- Choose a channel and click "Add Incoming WebHooks Integration".
- Copy the resulting WebHook URL that Slack provides.
- Browse to a Changelog or Organization that you'd like to subscribe to. Here's ours!
- Click the prominent "Subscribe" button at the top.
- Click the "Slack" tab.
- Paste the WebHook URL from Slack in to the text box.
All done! The next time that organization published a Changelog, you should receive a message in Slack!